The Rocky Mountain Denver CISV Chapter is run entirely by volunteers. There are numerous opportunities to get involved, even for the busiest of people.
Our Board, Committee members and volunteers:
- attend CISV USA meetings for the Chapter
- participate in CISV USA Committees for the Chapter
- shares information about CISV and about the local chapter
- hosts meetings, events such as the Bon Voyage Party and Annual Fund Raiser
- hosts an annual mini-camp to introduce youth to CISV
- hosts international programs
- oversees the Junior Board (JB) and supports their events
- recruits and selects “delegations” for international programs
- recruits and selects “leaders” for international programs
- recruits and selects staff for international programs hosted locally
- helps with delegations with communication and travels
- charges the fees and pays the international organization
- searches for sponsors and donors
- represents our interests in national and international conferences
The adult Board meets once a month and meetings are open to CISV members.
To find how to become a board member, and other volunteer opportunities, please click here.